Attending TPM 2016? If so, be sure to take on the Laufer Pedometer Challenge™
(February, 19, 2016) New York, NY - We all know how much walking a convention of any sort entails – Just walking hall to hall within the convention center alone could add up to some serious mileage. And Laufer wants to know just how much you are moving… Take the Laufer Pedometer Challenge at TPM 2016 to find out. Grand Prize winner for most steps receives a FitBit! (Runner up will receive a Visa Gift Card)
The way it works is simple:
1. Find your Laufer pedometer in the TPM attendee bag given to you at registration
2. Follow the instructions in the box to set your pedometer
3. Wear the pedometer over the course of the conference to track your steps
4. The Laufer Pedometer Challenge ends on Wednesday, March 2nd at 4:00pm (PST)
5. Take a picture of the total steps on your pedometer on Wednesday, March 2nd between 4:00pm-5:00pmPST
6. Email the image to email@example.com with the subject line Pedometer Challenge and include your name, company, email and contact phone number. Entries received without complete contact information will be disqualified.
7. And you’re entered!
Winners will be announced and notified on Thursday, March 3rd. Announcement will be on Laufer’s LinkedIn page so be sure to visit our page and follow us! #LauferPedometerChallenge
Take the Challenge!
Laufer is a different type of logistics company. We challenge conventional ways of doing business. We ask the right “why” questions and link those “why” answers to our customers’ needs. Through this process of discovery and collaboration, we develop innovative and customized supply chain solutions. We always strive to make our customers better and our industry more progressive. We help our customers break away from yesterday’s business model to succeed in today’s world.
At Laufer, it’s not just about what we do, but it’s about how we do it – better, with more insight, and with a record of success.
Have the News Delivered to you
Like what you see here? Why not let us send it directly to you?
Sign up to receive our Weekly Industry Newsletter, a compilation of all news articles that matter to you and your business.