CUSTOMS & COMPLIANCE
In an ever-changing world, you need complete control of your supply chain.
This import process has become more regulated than ever before, with Customs & Border Protection concentrating on both compliance and security. The need for total control of your supply chain is more important than ever. We have comprehensive customs brokerage and international trade consulting services to be your true brokerage service partner and to help guard against the potential risks associated with sourcing globally.
Import Customs Clearance
Customs and government agency regulations are becoming more detailed and enforcement oriented, so we focus on providing our clients with the tools and resources needed to lower risk and protect from Customs penalties. To get started download the Power Of Attorney & Terms & Conditions.
Additional services include:
- Online visibility of each U.S. Customs Clearance
- Pre-clearance filing of cargo
- Participating Government Agency (PGA) (FCC/USDA/FDA/DOT/EPA/CPSC/F&W/APHIS/VS/DOC)
- Periodic Monthly Statement (PMS)
- Surety Bonds – Bond Application
- Remote Location Filing
- Secured Transmissions through Automated Broker Interface (ABI)
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Participation
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Transactions
- Temporary Imports (TIB)
- Post Entry reporting and monitoring
- Duty Drawback
- Door Delivery
- Mandatory Confidentiality as a Licensed Customs Broker
We’ve written procedures and processes to ensure uniformity and full compliance with changing customs and government agency rules and regulations. We keep our clients up-to-date by offering many professional services, including:
- Market Updates
- Consultation Services
- Training and Customs compliance seminars
- HTS advisory classification opinions and binding rulings
- Valuation Assistance
- Country of origin and labeling assistance
To help provide real time visibility and accountability to the U.S. Customs transaction process, we provide complete visibility for each customs entry we perform. You’ll get immediate insight into the entry and clearance process and receive date and time-stamped updates for key event management, including the following:
- Online visibility of each U.S. Customs Clearance, ISF, and PGA Transmission
- Online 7501 visibility, both current and archived files
- Online Reporting
- Customs clearance "auto-alerts"
- Delivery order-printed date confirmation
- Supplemental tracking
- Document imaging
- Full ABI transmission history
Laufer At Work
When the Miscellaneous Trade Bill passed by the US Congress we helped this provider of replacement batteries and portable power sources understand new rules, and prepare the company for their impact.
How Can We Help?
Challenge the conventional wisdom and
dare to create new innovations with Laufer
Let us know your specific logistics question.